12 Oct FCCF Match Opportunity
Thanks to a generous donation from RapidView LLC, we are kicking off our GivingTuesday campaign leading up to our annual GivingTuesday event on November 29!
The foundation can match up to $50,000 given to the Fulton County Community Fund. This fund allows the Fulton County Community Foundation Grants Committee to award money to charitable and deserving Fulton County organizations. Additionally, $5,000 can be matched in gifts to the following funds:
- The Camp-We-Can Endowment Fund, which benefits an annual camp for adults and children with special needs. Camp-We-Can focuses on inclusivity and has included activities such as swimming, horseback riding, crafts and more for their campers.
- The Fulton County 4-H Dog Club Fund that supports 4-Hers and their canine companions. 4-H focuses on encouraging community youth to reach their full potential through various clubs and projects such as the Fulton County 4-H Dog Club. ($5,000 matching goal is met)
- The Fulton County Park and Recreation Sustainability Fund that provides funding for various parks projects such as bridge upgrades, county parks maintenance, trail preservation, and many other park and recreational projects. ($5,000 matching goal is met)
- JEM Art Educators Fund that supports the fine arts with the Rochester School Cooperation and currently provides art supplies and support for the schools’ art programs.
- The Olive Jane Hathaway Animal Center Supply Fund, which helps provide The Fulton County Animal Adoption & Education Center with supplies, food, and other similar expenses. ($5,000 matching goal is met)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to double your charitable gifts and positively impact your community forever! This matching opportunity is available from now through the GivingTuesday event on November 29. Donate Here