7th Annual Robert Larrison Memorial Golf Outing
If you have been before you know what a great time it is, if you haven't been able to join it is never too late to start. The family appreciates the time with friends and family to reminisce/remember Bob and share stories. You also don't have to be a great golfer (or even good)! Some people come enjoy the day and join us for dinner and don't even golf.
Since 2009, we have been able to awarded 11 scholarships totaling $10,000 with
the funds raised for the Robert Larrison Memorial Fund! Thank you all who have
contributed and for helping us keep dad's memory alive.
When:Saturday September 12, 2015 with a 1:30pm shotgun start.
Where:Wildcat Creek Golf Course, 3200 Timber Valley Dr., Kokomo, IN 46902
Event Highlights:Registration starts at 12:30pm with a prompt 1:30pm Shotgun Start Dinner and awards/prizes immediately following (5:30ish).
$60 per single $220 per foursome
• 18 holes of golf with cart
• Entry into the hole in one contest, closest to the pin and longest drive.
• Catered meal provided.
Come join the Larrison family for golf, awards/prizes, great food and fun! See registration page for details, hole sponsorship and “dinner only” pricing.
There are a couple of options on how to pay;
Option 1: Please mail check to Northern Indiana Community Foundation, P.O. Box 807, Rochester, IN 46975 (notate Larrison NP fund)
Please include the complete registration form.
Option 2: On the left side of this page your can contribute by doing the following:
- Click on "Make a Donation" on the left hand side of the page
- Click on "General Donation"
- Under "Type of Gift" where is says "Please Include Your Fund Designation (required)" enter into this section all relevant info so that we know what you are paying for ie single golfer, foursome- please include names of your teammates, eating only, sponsoring a hole or making an additional donation.
- Click "Donate"
- You then can complete your transaction by entering your credit card info or using your paypal account
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Amy Larrison via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing everyone!
The Larrison Family